5 Big Ways to Maximize Your Salesforce Dashboards (Guest post on the Salesforce blog)
April 30, 2014 Leave a comment
Today we published a guest post on the Salesforce blog titled “5 Big Ways to Maximize Your Salesforce Dashboards”. The post details a number of high level steps you can take to really make the most of Salesforce dashboards, including links to a number of free dashboard packages on the AppExchange and other resources.
So much of our critical data is stored in Salesforce, and dashboards provide an easy visualization tool that automatically refreshes with the latest data, no spreadsheet updates required. If you are a Salesforce user and you are not using Salesforce dashboards, check out the post and then get started!
The 5 topic areas covered, that will help you make optimal use of Salesforce dashboards, are the following:
- Agree on Metrics
- Start with Existing Templates
- Have Main KPI / Executive Dashboards
- Bring other data into Salesforce
- Email Your Dashboards
Check out the guest post now on the Salesforce blog.
Other resources mentioned in the article:
- CloudAmp Lead & Opportunity Dashboards
- Salesforce Labs Lead and Opportunity Management Dashboards
- Salesforce Labs Salesforce CRM Dashboards Pack
- CloudAmp Analytics Dashboards imports Google Analytics marketing data into Salesforce dashboards
If you are new to Saleforce dashboards, check out our other recent post on How to Customize Salesforce Dashboards.